A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Emerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Emerson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Emerson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Emerson graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Emerson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- CaroMont Family Medicine-Stanley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Ian Emerson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Russell I. Emerson practice?
- Dr. Russell Emerson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Russell Emerson practices Family Medicine near Stanley, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Holly, NC.
See Stanley Family Physicians.