A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Hardy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Hardy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Hardy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardy graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Hardy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Hardy MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Russell Hardy practice?
- Dr. Russell Hardy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Russell Hardy practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Ukiah, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Napa, CA and Lakeport, CA.
See Ukiah Internists and Ukiah Oncologists.