A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Hardy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Hardy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hardy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Hardy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardy graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Hardy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Hardy MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Russell Hardy practice?
- Dr. Russell Hardy has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Hardy practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Ukiah, CA.
See Ukiah Internists and Ukiah Oncologists.