A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Jackson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Jackson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Thomas Jackson MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Russell T. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Russell Jackson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Russell Jackson practices Anesthesiology near Manhattan Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Manhattan Beach Anesthesiologists.