Learn more about Dr. Russell Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Miller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Miller has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Lowell Miller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell L. Miller practice?
- Dr. Russell Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Russell Miller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hewlett, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY.
See Hewlett Orthopedic Surgeons.