A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Mader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Mader is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Mader, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Mader graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Mader has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Mader MD is a male Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Russell Mader practice?
- Dr. Russell Mader has 4 office locations.
Dr. Russell Mader practices Dermatology near Kingsport, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, TN.
See Kingsport Dermatologists.