A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Melton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melton
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Melton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Melton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Melton graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Melton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell W Melton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Russell W. Melton practice?
- Dr. Russell Melton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Russell Melton practices Family Medicine near Pearisburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Narrows, VA.
See Pearisburg Family Physicians.