A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Melton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melton
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Melton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Melton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Melton graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Melton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell W Melton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Russell W. Melton practice?
- Dr. Russell Melton has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Melton practices Family Medicine near Pearisburg, VA.
See Pearisburg Primary Care Doctors.