A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Schiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Schiff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Schiff, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiff graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schiff has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Jonathan Schiff MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Russell J. Schiff practice?
- Dr. Russell Schiff has 8 office locations.
Dr. Russell Schiff practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Woodbury, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Mineola, NY.
See Woodbury Pediatricians and Woodbury Pediatric Specialists.