A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Walker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Walker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Walker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Weed Walker MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Russell W. Walker practice?
- Dr. Russell Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Walker practices Pediatrics and Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Neurologists.