A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Windsor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Windsor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Windsor, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Diseases
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Clinical Research
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Windsor graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Windsor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- W. M. Burke Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Windsor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Russell E. Windsor practice?
Dr. Russell Windsor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See New York Surgeons.