A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Windsor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Windsor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Windsor
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Windsor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Windsor, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Diseases
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Clinical Research
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Windsor graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Windsor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- W. M. Burke Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Edward Windsor MD and PC is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell E. Windsor practice?
- Dr. Russell Windsor has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Windsor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.