Learn more about Dr. Russell Windsor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Windsor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Windsor
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Windsor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Windsor, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Diseases
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Clinical Research
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Windsor graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Windsor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- W. M. Burke Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Edward Windsor MD and PC is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell E. Windsor practice?
- Dr. Russell Windsor has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Windsor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.