Dr. Ruth Erulkar, MD
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Education & Awards
Dr. Erulkar graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Erulkar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Toledo Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Erulkar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ruth S. Erulkar practice?
Dr. Ruth Erulkar practices Psychiatry and Psychiatry near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fostoria, OH.
See Toledo Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ruthie Erulkar