A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Greenblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Greenblatt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenblatt graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Greenblatt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Martha Greenblatt MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ruth M. Greenblatt practice?
- Dr. Ruth Greenblatt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruth Greenblatt practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Infectious Disease Doctors.