A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Greenblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Greenblatt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- HIV Infections
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenblatt graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Greenblatt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenblatt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ruth M. Greenblatt practice?
Dr. Ruth Greenblatt practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Hematology, and General Practice near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists, San Francisco Infectious Disease Doctors, San Francisco Hematologists, and San Francisco General Practitioners.