A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Karunananthan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Karunananthan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Karunananthan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karunananthan graduated from University Of Zimbabwe, Harare.
Dr. Karunananthan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Karunananthan MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruth Karunananthan practice?
- Dr. Ruth Karunananthan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ruth Karunananthan practices Internal Medicine near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA.
See West Covina Internists.