A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan McDonald is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDonald
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan McDonald, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. McDonald has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan O'Neill McDonald MD is a male Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan O. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Ryan McDonald has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan McDonald practices Neurology near Spring, TX.
See Spring Neurologists.