A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Nguyen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Nguyen, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Nguyen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Quoc Nguyen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan Q. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Ryan Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors.