A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Nguyen, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 15 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ryan Q. Nguyen practice?
Dr. Ryan Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.