A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Stratford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Stratford, Urogynecologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Stratford, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fellowship-trained subspecialist who treats pelvic floor disorders like female urinary incontinece
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stratford graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stratford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Banner Baywood Surgery Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stratford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans