A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bookinakere Subhas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bookinakere Subhas is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bookinakere Subhas, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Subhas graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Subhas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bookinakere S Subhas MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bookinakere S. Subhas practice?
- Dr. Bookinakere Subhas has 1 office location.
Dr. Bookinakere Subhas practices Neurology near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Neurologists.