A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bevinahalli Suresh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bevinahalli Suresh is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Suresh graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Suresh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Suresh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bevinahalli S. Suresh practice?
Dr. Bevinahalli Suresh practices Neurology near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Neurologists.