A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sabina Miranda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sabina Miranda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miranda graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Miranda has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- MCG Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sabina Yvonne Miranda DO is a female Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sabina Y. Miranda practice?
- Dr. Sabina Miranda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sabina Miranda practices Neurology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Spring, TX.
See Houston Neurologists.