A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadhana Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sadhana Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sadhana Patel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Patel has 17 hospital affiliations:
- South Austin Hospital
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sadhana Shantilal Patel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sadhana S. Patel practice?
- Dr. Sadhana Patel has 1 office location.
- Dr. Sadhana Patel practices Family Medicine near West Lake Hills, TX.