A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadhana Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sadhana Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sadhana Patel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Patel has 17 hospital affiliations:
- South Austin Hospital
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sadhana Shantilal Patel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sadhana S. Patel practice?
- Dr. Sadhana Patel has 1 office location.
- Dr. Sadhana Patel practices Family Medicine near West Lake Hills, TX.