Learn more about Dr. Sady Ribeiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sady Ribeiro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sady Ribeiro, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ribeiro graduated from Universidade Federal De Juiz De Fora.
Dr. Ribeiro has 8 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sady Manoel Theodoro Ribeiro MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sady M. Ribeiro practice?
- Dr. Sady Ribeiro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sady Ribeiro practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Baytown, TX.
See Astoria Pain Management Doctors and Astoria Physiatrists.