A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saeed Kahkeshani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saeed Kahkeshani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saeed Kahkeshani, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Depressive Disorder
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Heart Failure
- Myocardial Infarction
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahkeshani graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Kahkeshani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kahkeshani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Saeed Kahkeshani practice?
Dr. Saeed Kahkeshani practices Neurology, Internal Medicine, Neurological Surgery, and Psychiatry near Baytown, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, TX.
See Baytown Neurologists, Baytown Internists, Baytown Neurological Surgeons, and Baytown Psychiatrists.