Learn more about Dr. Saeed Kahkeshani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saeed Kahkeshani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahkeshani
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saeed Kahkeshani, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Heart Failure
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahkeshani graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Kahkeshani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- Bayshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saeed Kahkeshani MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Saeed Kahkeshani practice?
- Dr. Saeed Kahkeshani has 6 office locations.
Dr. Saeed Kahkeshani practices Neurology near Baytown, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Baytown Neurologists.