A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Safwat Awad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Safwat Awad is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Safwat Awad, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Awad graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Awad has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Safwat Morcos Awad MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Safwat M. Awad practice?
- Dr. Safwat Awad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Safwat Awad practices Urology near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Paterson Urologists.