A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sai Nandamuru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sai Nandamuru is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nandamuru graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Nandamuru has 1 hospital affiliations:
- West Central Georgia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sai Kishore Nandamuru MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sai K. Nandamuru practice?
- Dr. Sai Nandamuru has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sai Nandamuru practices Psychiatry near Opelika, AL.
See Opelika Psychiatrists.