A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sai Nandamuru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sai Nandamuru is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nandamuru
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nandamuru Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nandamuru graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Nandamuru has 1 hospital affiliations:
- West Central Georgia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sai Kishore Nandamuru MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sai K. Nandamuru practice?
- Dr. Sai Nandamuru has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sai Nandamuru practices Psychiatry near Opelika, AL.
See Opelika Psychiatrists.