A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saidi Clemente:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saidi Clemente is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saidi Clemente, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemente graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Clemente has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saidi Clemente MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Saidi Clemente practice?
- Dr. Saidi Clemente has 3 office locations.
Dr. Saidi Clemente practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Newark, NJ.
See Staten Island Pediatricians and Staten Island Neurologists.