Learn more about Dr. Saidi Clemente:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saidi Clemente, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemente graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Clemente has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clemente accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Saidi Clemente practice?
Dr. Saidi Clemente practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Behavioral Pediatrics near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Newark, NJ.
See Staten Island Pediatricians.