Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saied Jamshidi
Dr. Saied Jamshidi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oxon Hill, MD, with other offices in Washington, DC and Washington, DC. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Jamshidi is affiliated with Prince George Hospital Center, Sibley Memorial Hospital and MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Saied Jamshidi has the following 2 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Saied Jamshidi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oxon Hill, MD.
Dr. Robert Blackmon IV
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 2.58 mi16
Dr. Heshmatolah Majlessi
Neurological Surgery, Neurology, Psychiatry
Temple Hills, MD 2.99 mi47
Dr. Beal Lowen
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Alexandria, VA 3.03 mi43