Learn more about Dr. Saima Athar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saima Athar is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Athar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Athar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saima Athar, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Athar graduated from Universitaet Hamburg.
Dr. Athar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Musc Medical Center
- Medical University Hospital Authority
- Ralph Henry Johnson Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saima Athar MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saima Athar practice?
- Dr. Saima Athar has 1 office location.
Dr. Saima Athar practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Neurologists and Greensboro Sleep Medicine Doctors.