A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saira Hassan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saira Hassan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassan graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Hassan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Va Hospital
- St Lukes Episcopal Hosp
- Ben Taub Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saira M Hassan MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Saira M. Hassan practice?
- Dr. Saira Hassan has 1 office location.
Dr. Saira Hassan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Internists, Garland Hematologists, and Garland Oncologists.