Overall Review

April 13th, 2016
Excellent Doctor.

March 12th, 2016
A Caring and Reassuring Family Doctor!
Excellent physician! She really cares and takes the time to listen to my health concerns! I always feel reassured and confident about my health after visiting her.

May 13th, 2015
Great Dotor
She is a great doctor, really listens and cares about her patients. Glad we found such a awesome doctor.

April 13th, 2015
Goes extra mile with and for your health

January 8th, 2015
Of all medical professional I have experienced she is the personal. It is like talking to your mom or grandmother (if they had a medical degree) For healthcare help. Ease, comfort, wisdom.

December 18th, 2014
Excellent Doctor
I was a patient with Dr. Jamal while she was at Baylor. I did not get the notification that she will be leaving Baylor so when I called to schedule my annual exam up with her, I was told she was no longer with the practice. I was distrot and tried to get information of where she went and how I could get in touch with her, but Baylor wouldn't provide that information. Long story short, I searched and finally got her information today. I just called her new office to schedule my annual exam with her. Doctor Jamal is one of the BEST Doctors I have had in my life. From being very personable, to listening and addressing your concerns, she is just outstanding. Her communication towards helping you understand whatever your diagnosis might be, to giving you options for second and third options and treatment options just goes to show that she considers her patients as family members. She follows up with results and requires her staff to do the same promptly and courteously. She calls even on the weekends just to see how I was doing. I am so glad to have finally connected with her again and that she will continue to be my PCP. I pray for her continuous success and for being a tool and an advocate to her patients towards regaining their health and strength again. She is an excellent Doctor and will recommend her to any friend or family.

July 30th, 2013
Grapevine is VERY lucky to have Dr. Jamal
There's not enough space for all the reasons we're lucky to have Dr. Jamal as my child's physician (and pit crew chief). First she takes time to listen and then contemplate patients situations/concerns, recognizing you as a total person, not just a name on a chart. She is candid yet compassionate in her interactions and is willing to take on complicated and tough cases . She has good working relationship with a network of specialists, yet also has the courage to gather additional input and make independent judgements based on her valuable experience. After seeing many excellent specialists over a long period of time, Dr. Jamal took charge of our family members case and coordinated the now occurring recovery. I wish all my medical service providers were like her.

May 30th, 2013
My wife and myself trust her with our life. Because of her medical knowledge she has found the potential of tumors and send me to experts in urology and pulmonary functions. Thank you Dr. Saira Jamal

March 6th, 2013
Dr. Jamal sees you as an individual, spending time with you to learn about your body. LISTENS to you and uses everything she knows to see that you have quality of life. She leaves no stone unturned to make sure your diagnosis is accurate.

January 21st, 2013
Dr. Saira Jamal
Dr. Jamal is a doctor who is both caring and professional. She treated me well during my stay and seemed to really care, something that is pretty rare these days. She is really knowledgeable and even called after hours to discuss with me and ask if I had any concerns regarding my blood work. I HIGHLY recommend her for anyone who needs a trustworthy and professional clinician!

September 21st, 2012
Wow
loved Dr.Jamal she was caring and spent a lot of time going over all my medical needs. Unlike other doctors office her staff will work you in to be seen and not have you wait three days, respond back in phone calls. Highly recommend Dr.Jamal

September 19th, 2012
Dr.Jamal has integrity and honesty that is beyond repoire. She is very empathetic to both her patients and their family, which is a trait seldom experienced in today's world of modern medicine. Her responseivness and committment is the best that I've ever experienced.