Dr. Saira Jamal MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Flower Mound, TX

• Good
  • Bad

August 18th, 2017
She saved my life. Love her.
Professional and caring doctor. I came to her from another state a year ago with kidney and heart failure. She has cared for me and refer me to doctors that have literally saved my life. Excellent service and no matter how busy she is she takes the time to effectively treat each patient. Awesome attitude and personality. Love her.

May 18th, 2017
Excellent experience
Had a very thorough physical exam together with a very extensive medical history. Found her patient interaction to be very empathetic. Her whole office staff was very accommodating and friendly. I really appreciate having an open discussion with her all of my health issues

November 7th, 2016
An Excellent Doctor
At last! A doctor who actually listens with compassion and understanding, and then expresses her professional opinion about the medical issues at hand. That is very commendable and wonderful. I'm very happy to have found Dr. Jamal as my new primary care physician.

April 14th, 2016
Excellent Doctor.

March 12th, 2016
A Caring and Reassuring Family Doctor!
Excellent physician! She really cares and takes the time to listen to my health concerns! I always feel reassured and confident about my health after visiting her.

May 13th, 2015
Great Dotor
She is a great doctor, really listens and cares about her patients. Glad we found such a awesome doctor.

April 13th, 2015
Goes extra mile with and for your health

January 8th, 2015
Of all medical professional I have experienced she is the personal. It is like talking to your mom or grandmother (if they had a medical degree) For healthcare help. Ease, comfort, wisdom.

December 18th, 2014
Excellent Doctor
I was a patient with Dr. Jamal while she was at Baylor. I did not get the notification that she will be leaving Baylor so when I called to schedule my annual exam up with her, I was told she was no longer with the practice. I was distrot and tried to get information of where she went and how I could get in touch with her, but Baylor wouldn't provide that information. Long story short, I searched and finally got her information today. I just called her new office to schedule my annual exam with her. Doctor Jamal is one of the BEST Doctors I have had in my life. From being very personable, to listening and addressing your concerns, she is just outstanding. Her communication towards helping you understand whatever your diagnosis might be, to giving you options for second and third options and treatment options just goes to show that she considers her patients as family members. She follows up with results and requires her staff to do the same promptly and courteously. She calls even on the weekends just to see how I was doing. I am so glad to have finally connected with her again and that she will continue to be my PCP. I pray for her continuous success and for being a tool and an advocate to her patients towards regaining their health and strength again. She is an excellent Doctor and will recommend her to any friend or family.

July 31st, 2013
Grapevine is VERY lucky to have Dr. Jamal
There's not enough space for all the reasons we're lucky to have Dr. Jamal as my child's physician (and pit crew chief). First she takes time to listen and then contemplate patients situations/concerns, recognizing you as a total person, not just a name on a chart. She is candid yet compassionate in her interactions and is willing to take on complicated and tough cases . She has good working relationship with a network of specialists, yet also has the courage to gather additional input and make independent judgements based on her valuable experience. After seeing many excellent specialists over a long period of time, Dr. Jamal took charge of our family members case and coordinated the now occurring recovery. I wish all my medical service providers were like her.

May 30th, 2013
My wife and myself trust her with our life. Because of her medical knowledge she has found the potential of tumors and send me to experts in urology and pulmonary functions. Thank you Dr. Saira Jamal

March 6th, 2013
Dr. Jamal sees you as an individual, spending time with you to learn about your body. LISTENS to you and uses everything she knows to see that you have quality of life. She leaves no stone unturned to make sure your diagnosis is accurate.