A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sajani Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sajani Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sajani Shah, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Auburn Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sajani N Shah MD is a female Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sajani N. Shah practice?
- Dr. Sajani Shah has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sajani Shah practices Surgery near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA and Framingham, MA.
See Brockton Surgeons.