A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saji Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saji Abraham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abraham
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abraham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saji Abraham, FACC, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellur. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abraham has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saji Abraham FACC, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Saji Abraham practice?
- Dr. Saji Abraham has 6 office locations.
Dr. Saji Abraham practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See Bayside Internists and Bayside Cardiologists.