Learn more about Dr. Saji Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saji Abraham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abraham
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Abraham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saji Abraham, FACC, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellur. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abraham has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saji Abraham FACC, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Saji Abraham practice?
- Dr. Saji Abraham has 6 office locations.
Dr. Saji Abraham practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See Bayside Internists and Bayside Cardiologists.