A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saji Francis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saji Francis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Anti-aging Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Francis graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Francis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saji Francis MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saji Francis practice?
- Dr. Saji Francis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saji Francis practices Internal Medicine near Massapequa, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Melville, NY.
See Massapequa Internists.