A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sajid Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hussain
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hussain Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sajid Hussain, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Hussain has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Battle Creek Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sajid Hussain MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sajid Hussain practice?
- Dr. Sajid Hussain has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sajid Hussain practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Battle Creek, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Menominee, MI and Albion, MI.
See Battle Creek Psychiatrists.