A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sajid Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sajid Iqbal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Iqbal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sajid Iqbal MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sajid Iqbal practice?
- Dr. Sajid Iqbal has 1 office location.
Dr. Sajid Iqbal practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Internists and Mesquite Nephrologists.