A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sajjad Murtaza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sajjad Murtaza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murtaza
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Murtaza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sajjad Murtaza, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murtaza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Provena Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sajjad Murtaza MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sajjad Murtaza practice?
- Dr. Sajjad Murtaza has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sajjad Murtaza practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Schaumburg, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Tinley Park, IL and Saint Charles, IL.
See Schaumburg Physiatrists.