A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sakshi Bajaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajaj graduated from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Bajaj has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Tomahawk
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sakshi Bajaj MD is a female Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sakshi Bajaj practice?
- Dr. Sakshi Bajaj has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sakshi Bajaj practices Neurology near Marshfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Winston Salem, NC.
See Marshfield Neurologists.