Learn more about Dr. Salah Mesad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salah Mesad, Neurologist, Epileptologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salah Mesad, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mesad graduated from Universitaet of Cologne Medical School. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mesad has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salah M Mesad MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Salah M. Mesad practice?
- Dr. Salah Mesad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Salah Mesad practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Staten Island Neurologists.