Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Salam Jarrah
Dr. Salam Jarrah, DO is a Doctor primarily located in South Portland, ME, with other offices in Fort Worth, TX and Portland, ME (and 1 other location). Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Jarrah is affiliated with Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus, Maine Medical Center and Mercy Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Salam Jarrah has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Salam Jarrah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Portland, ME.
Dr. Paul Mcgrath
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
South Portland, ME 0.01 mi26
Dr. Meaghan Daly
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
South Portland, ME 0.01 mi3
Dr. David Seder
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
South Portland, ME 0.01 mi15