A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saleem Abdulrauf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saleem Abdulrauf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saleem Abdulrauf, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdulrauf graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Abdulrauf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saleem Ibrahim Abdulrauf FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Saleem I. Abdulrauf practice?
- Dr. Saleem Abdulrauf has 5 office locations.
Dr. Saleem Abdulrauf practices Neurological Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Saint Louis Neurological Surgeons.