Dr. Saleem Abdulrauf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Saleem Abdulrauf?

Parkinson’s Disease

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.

Have you seen Dr. Saleem Abdulrauf?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 17th, 2014

craniopharynxgioma

I have a central nervous system brain tumor called a Craniopharynxgioma. I am so honored to say that Dr. Saleem Abdulrauf , Director, Cerebrovascular and Skull Base Surgery, Division of Neurosurgery with SLU is the neurosurgeon who had been taking care of me from the beginning when I was first diagnosed. I have undergone 6 brain tumor resections with Dr. Abdulrauf as my neurosurgeon. I have known him since I was 11 and am now 22. Not only is Dr. Abdulrauf my surgeon, but like family to me and my family. His exceptional knowledge and experience makes me feel secure knowing that I am in his hands. My family and I put our trust in Dr. Abdulrauf that I am receiving the best care possible and we are so thankful for Dr. Abdulrauf. I thank God for him. My family and I would describe Dr. Abdulrauf as nothing less than brilliant neurosurgeon. Me and my family rate Dr. Abdulrauf with 5 stars!! We would also like to acknowledge how wonderful his staff has always been!

March 11th, 2013

Dr. Abdulrauf

This dr. is the best Dr. we have ever seen. He is an attentitive, caring and awesome person. He has operated on my daughter now twice and the outcome is amazing. I would recommend Dr. Abdulrauf to anyone needing surgery and he is the only one I would recommend. Extremely talented, gifted and professional. Best neurosurgeon in the world.

January 18th, 2011

He is worth the wait!

All i can say about DR.A, as he became known to my family.I would not be here today if it wasn't for him and God.I had a hemmoragic stroke caused by 3 aneurysms.They flew me to ST. Louis from Springfield because the doctor there said he knew of only one doctor that might be able to save my life and that dr. was Dr. Abdulrauf.So, he is well worth the wait, however long if you want the BEST.

March 11th, 2010

OK BUT.....

He is a great surgeon but has no bedside manner but as long as he does his job that is the important part

November 18th, 2009

I have never been so aggravated with a doctor before in my life! The first visit (July 2009), I waited almost an hour before I was called back to a room to see Dr. Abdulrauf. I sat there for almost another hour before I realized that they forgot about me. I was finally seen by Dr. Abdulrauf but it was a waste of my time, my husband's time, and money. I had to come back because he couldn't open my MRI CDs on the computer. The second visit (Aug. 2009)was about the same wait and was also a waste of time and money. He wanted me to get another MRI and then come back in a few months. Two days before my appointment, I received a phone call saying they had to reschedule my appointment but couldn't get me back in for two months! No explanation as to why they had to reshedule. They managed to fit me in one month later because I complained that that was too long to wait. I was just contacted yesterday (11/17/09) saying that they had to reschedule my appt. again for two months from now (Jan. 2010). I called to find out what the problem was and they couldn't give me a reason. Just said that Dr. Abdulrauf had to leave town. I will find another doctor. It's not worth trying to get into see this man!

April 10th, 2017