A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saleh Elsaid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saleh Elsaid, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Elsaid graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Elsaid has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- John Sealy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saleh Nonesupplied Elsaid MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saleh N. Elsaid practice?
- Dr. Saleh Elsaid has 4 office locations.
Dr. Saleh Elsaid practices Family Medicine near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX.
See Galveston Primary Care Doctors.