A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saleh Elsaid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elsaid
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Elsaid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saleh Elsaid, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Elsaid graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Elsaid has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- John Sealy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saleh Nonesupplied Elsaid MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saleh N. Elsaid practice?
- Dr. Saleh Elsaid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saleh Elsaid practices Family Medicine near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Family Physicians.