Learn more about Dr. Salil Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salil Gupta, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salil Gupta, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gupta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Salil D. Gupta practice?
Dr. Salil Gupta practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Surgeons.