A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salil Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salil Gupta, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salil Gupta, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salil Gupta MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Salil Gupta practice?
- Dr. Salil Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Salil Gupta practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.