Don't bother seeing him show details Don't bother seeing him
Aug 3rd, 2016

Dr. Manek has zero bedside manner. From the time he walks in you feel this sense of him trying to rush through the appointment so he can move on to another victim. He has these neurological tests that are very simple and basic. He is so used to doing them you get this sense he could do the whole exam while asleep. You do not feel that you are special or that he is working hard to get a diagnosis. He had barely walked into the room when he said that my many physical problems were not neurological. Instead of him making sure there was not something happening where he really could state possitively there was nothing neurological happening. Instead he suggested I see an Ear, Nose, and Throat doctor, a sleep study doctor, and 2 other doctors I can't remember off the top of my head. He said that "maybe" I should get an MRI, but by the end of the appointment he was saying that I could get an MRI if I wanted to or not. He is the one that is supposed to diagnose me and I don't feel at all that he was going to really make an effort to do that. I was VERY disappointed!

Could not ask for more!! show details Could not ask for more!!
by Coni on May 18th, 2016

When we noticed Mom's dementia symptoms becoming worse, we were referred to Dr. Manek. He ordered the test that confirmed Alzheimer's. For the next few years, he saw Mom regularly and was always very kind and professional. He answered our questions, explained our options and was never short with us. He took his time with each appointment and we never felt unimportant or like Mom was just a #. He returned every phone call and worked Mom into his schedule between regular appointments. I have no idea what happened with the people who were unhappy, but for 5 years, he was our life line. Mom passed away in Nov of 2015, and when I think of the positive things in her life, Dr. Manek is one of them.

HORRIBLE show details HORRIBLE
by D.B. on Oct 1st, 2015

THIS DOCTOR IS SO RUDE!!!!THE STAFF IS ALSO RUDE!!!!!HE WALKED INTO THE ROOM THREW HIS STUFF DOWN AND STARTED ASKING RUDE QUESTIONS!!!!NO HI,NO HELLO,NO NOTHING!!!THEN HE HAD THE NERVE TO GET SNIPPY WITH ME AND MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!WE STOOD UP AND WALKED OUT,DO NOT GO TO THIS IDIOT!!!!!STAY AWAY!!!!!!!