A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salini Johny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salini Johny is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salini Johny, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johny graduated from Medical College of Trivandrum.
Dr. Johny has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salini A Johny MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Salini A. Johny practice?
- Dr. Salini Johny has 3 office locations.
Dr. Salini Johny practices Internal Medicine near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Havertown, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Internists.