A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sallu Jabati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sallu Jabati is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sallu Jabati, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabati graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Jabati has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Georgia Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sallu M Jabati MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sallu M. Jabati practice?
- Dr. Sallu Jabati has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sallu Jabati practices Internal Medicine and Pain Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Jasper, GA and Hoschton, GA.
See Chandler Internists and Chandler Pain Management Doctors.