A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sally Bitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sally Bitzer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Bitzer graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Bitzer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally Bitzer MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sally Bitzer practice?
- Dr. Sally Bitzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Sally Bitzer practices Anesthesiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists.