A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sally Habib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sally Habib is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Habib graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Habib has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally M Habib MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sally M. Habib practice?
- Dr. Sally Habib has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sally Habib practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD.
See New York Psychiatrists.