A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sally Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sally Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally Legros Smith MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sally L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Sally Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Sally Smith practices Family Medicine near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Family Physicians.