A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sally Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sally Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally L Smith MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sally L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Sally Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Sally Smith practices Family Medicine near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Primary Care Doctors.