Psychiatrist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
 |  Don't waste your time....very rude  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2013

Would not recommend, not professional

|  Very rude and very disorganized  |  show details
by A.K. Jones on Jul 10th, 2013

This Dr. Doesn't keep up with your previous appt notes and I am always telling her what changes we made last time. She is very rude and confrontational. Her office staff is also rude and never greet you with a smile. They never ever return your calls and make you feel like you're bothering them. I get the hint- move on

|  Not what I was expecting  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2011

I have had anxiety issues for a long time. I chose to see a psych to see if I should Switch to a Different medicine since I hadBeen on the same one for so long. She keptMe on the same one AND added another Medicine for bi-polar- which is not doing meAny good! She made that diagnosis after asking me 20 yes/no questions! She can be very rude and intimidating.She does not read her notes from your previous Appointments- so you spend 5 minutes of your15 min appt to remind her of what she had alreadyTold you before. This has been my first experienceWith a shrink and it has been awful. I have been to 3Appts with her thinking that "maybe this time will be Better". Instead, I am losing sleep on how she is Going to treat me at the next appt. Time to move on. Very frustrating!

|  DO NOT SEE HER- She claimed I was bi-polar  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2011

She asked me a series of questions(about 20) and then diagnosed me as bipolar. She also prescribed me a very strong and mind altering drug. I am not bipolar. I have been going to counselors my whole life for anxiety. I came to her because I just moved here and needed a new doctor. I told her I had an anxiety disorder and just needed new prescription for lexapro and someone to talk to. That was all. She told me SHE was the doctor not ME. And how could I possibly know anything because I have never been to medical school. I never went back and after researching the medication, I ripped up the prescription. Be very careful people. This is YOUR life. I would stay far away from her.

|  rude  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2011

would not listen in setting up appt.

|  Former Patient  |  show details
by Anonymous on Feb 15th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

I didn't find Dr. Pyles to be a very caring pschiatrist. After every visit being concerned about my "harming myself or someone else" ( ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
 |  Not everyone is bipolar  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2010

This doctor diagnoses with a computer checklist. She wrongly diagnosed me as bipolar and the medication she put me on made me significantly worse. I was ten minutes late for an appointment and it was still my appointment time and she refused to see me. I will NEVER see her again and would NOT recommend her as a good doctor.

|  show details
May 12th, 2010

Before I even met her she automatically had me diagnosed as bipolar. She would not listen to my explanation of my medical history. The meds she put me on made me have anxiety attacks and physically ill. I would not recommend her to anyone unless they are truly bipolar. I feel worse than I did before and didn't know I could feel this bad after talking to a "Professional". She also said "you are what we call a "bad Patient"".

|  Obsessive Compulsive Disorder  |  show details
by Catherine on Aug 28th, 2009

I found Dr. Pyle to be a very Knowledgeable, caring, and compassionate doctor.