A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salma Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salma Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salma Khan, MD is board certified in Pain Medicine, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salma Samina Khan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Salma S. Khan practice?
- Dr. Salma Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Salma Khan practices Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Pain Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Daly City, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists, San Francisco Neurologists, and San Francisco Pain Management Doctors.