A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salma Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salma Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salma Khan, MD is board certified in Pain Medicine, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salma Samina Khan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Salma S. Khan practice?
- Dr. Salma Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Salma Khan practices Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Pain Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists, San Francisco Neurologists, and San Francisco Pain Management Doctors.