A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saloni Wadia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saloni Wadia is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wadia
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Wadia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saloni Wadia, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadia graduated from Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College For Women (Pimpri).
Dr. Wadia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saloni Manish Wadia MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Saloni M. Wadia practice?
- Dr. Saloni Wadia has 1 office location.
Dr. Saloni Wadia practices Psychiatry near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Psychiatrists.